The spring real estate market is just around the corner. I promise. Cross my heart!
Have you been thinking about a larger home? Or a smaller home for that matter!
If you’ve owned your home for awhile, you may have built up enough equity to sell and then buy a bigger/smaller home. But before you do that, have you though about renting your present home and buying a new home?
There are pros and cons to doing something like this, I’ll try to give you a couple of each of them
- Inventory is low and you should be in a good position to sell your home quickly
- Owning one home is easier, and some people just aren’t cut out to be landlords
- You can purchase when you’re ready and not be dependent upon selling you home first
- The rental market is really tight right now and renting should be fairly easy
- As home prices increase, at some point you’ll be able to sell for more money than you can now